Saturday, June 9, 2012

Suki Tsui's almost got abducted on her trip in Europe


Soon to be business owner, Suki Tsui 'ditched' her two daughters and went on a trip to Europe with her husband. Suki's trip was primarily to learn how to make perfume, but the couple went out shopping to relax while they were there. Yesterday Suki and her husband Kenny (Wong Ho) continued their journey in Italy. When they were leaving the hotel in Rome, one of the staff helped them move their luggage to the trunk of the car. When Kenny was getting ready to start the car and take off, the trunk light remained on, so Kenny had to go back to fix the luggage since it wasn't put in properly.

At this time, Suki, who was sitting in the passenger seat of their rented Mercedes Benz, saw about 10 husky men in hoodies from a distance. The men had their eyes fixed on their Mercedes. Two of them started walking towards the driver's side of the car as if they were about to make the move. Suki was greatly frightened as she quickly shouted for help: "Husband, come back here! They want to start the car!" Kenny heard his wife's scream, and quickly got in the car, locked it and drove off.

After the incident, Kenny and Suki accepted a long-distance phone interview with [The Sun]. Suki was still very frightened: "At the time, I was really scared. My husband said he never seen me so mean and agitated before. It took a brief moment before I could calm down!" She expressed after that incident, she didn't dare to go out randomly: "I was very scared after, and didn't dare to get out of the car to see the scenery. I just remained in the car to watch, and just wanted to leave as soon as possible."

When Suki mentioned how she almost got abducted, she was very emotional: "Yeah! At the time if the men got in the car, I would definitely jump out of the car! (Did you hire bodyguards to protect you?) I had plans before, but I heard from a friend, there may be crooks working with the bodyguard to commit robbery. I haven't been this scared in my life!" As if she'll cut her trip short and get back to HK as soon as possible? Suki said: "Because I already booked the airtickets and hotel, so I can't cut the trip short."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More