Friday, June 22, 2012

Leanne Li pretends to understand even when she doesn't

Recently Leanne Li got TVB's appreciation and takes on a lead role in new series No Good Either Way. She plays with 'sparks' with her boyfriend Wong Cho Lam's good friend Louis Yuen. As Leanne and Louis know each other very well, she laughed and said every time she sees Louis, she just wants to laugh. When asked if there were constant NGs during the intimate scenes with this good friend of hers? Leanne said: "He failed to pursue me in the series, so there were any intimate scenes."

Although it seems as if Leanne gave Louis a lemon, she actually really admires him. Aside from praising Louis as a person having the willingness to help others, she also exposed she and Louis think alike: "Each day when we get to work, after we greet one another, the next thing we say is 'What are we eating after?'"

In the past, most of Leanne's roles were either scheming, immature or rich girls. Leanne smiled and said this time she can finally return to being herself: "But, it is the old me. My role likes to enthusiastically to help others, very gentle and implicit. However, I'm not as gentle as before and I say a lot of 'rotten' gags now, so I did purposely think back of how I was like before." Leanne smiled and said thinking back when she first entered the industry, the greatest weakness was she often pretended to understand even if she didn't. She said: "Sometimes when we were chatting in a big group, because my Cantonese wasn't that good, sometimes I felt lost, but to fit in the circle, I would just smile and nod pretending that I understood. It's not too good to be like that. Luckily, a friend woke me up and said each individual are from different circles and have different personalities, I just have to be myself and relax."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More