Friday, June 29, 2012

Denise Ho refuses to respond or send blessings to 'Joey-Wilfred'

Joey Yung, Wilfred Lau and Denise Ho's love triangle unfolded continuous confusion. The three of them initially had many years of friendship, but since the 'Joey-Wilfred Romance' broke out, the relationship turned into a drama. Denise described her feelings as a "knife cut through her heart", and cut off her friendship with Wilfred. Regarded as the 'victim' in the whole issue, Denise finally makes a public appearance after 12 days of immerse, but refused to respond to the 'Joey-Wilfred Romance'.

Last night, Denise attended TABOO's Naughty and Naughtier Show in Macau. At 7:50pm, Denise was at the HK Macau Ferry Terminal prepared to take the 8pm ferry to Macau. Reporters surrounded her asking questions as she walked into the terminal. Asked how she's feeling now? Denise forced a smile: "I'll answer you when I get there (Macau). (What do you think of Joey and Wilfred dating?) I'll answer you in private, when I get there I'll answer you. (Are they still your friends?) Huh! Did you have dinner yet?" When asked if she'll send her blessings to Joey and Wilfred? She first did another "huh", and then smiled: "Aiya! Thanks for all your hard work. (Emotions haven't recovered?) I'm happy to see you all." When walking up the escalator, Denise saw reporters rushing over to her and didn't forget to caution them: "Careful." Then she waved goodbye to the media and got on the ferry.

When Denise got to Macau, she changed into an orange outfit, and clearly looked unhappy. She forced a smile during the pictures. When asked how she found out about Joey and Wilfred's relationship? She said: "Let me put it this way, over the last many years, I have always been low-key towards gossips, rumors or even others' relationships. I have never publicly explained anything. I know it's difficult for all of you, but I hope you all can understand me. I don't want to always respond and make everyone speculate even more, twist it more and then the issue never ends." She expressed her messages on Weibo were just her thoughts of that day, and she never thought of talking about it in public. She said: "It is very personal, I never thought the whole issue would develop into this."

Not only did Denise not send her blessings to 'Joey-Wilfred', she didn't even want to be friends anymore. When asked again if Joey and Wilfred are still her friends? She avoided the question: "At this moment, I have already gave answered everything I could. I hope you all can adopt to my silence. I know you all have many questions to ask me, but I just cannot answer you." Then, no matter how much reporters tried to ask, she repeated that she did not want to respond any further and did not want to stir up any more speculations. Finally, when asked if she found herself a new love interest? She said: "I cannot respond that much."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More