Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Charmaine Sheh indirectly bashes Myolie Wu: I can buy a 10 million home just by shooting 1 Mainland drama

Yesterday China, Hong Kong and Taiwan artists gathered at the star-studded The 18th Shanghai Television Festival (STVF) opening ceremony. Rumored couple Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng were present along with Ada Choi, Christine Ng and TVB Siu Sang & FaDans Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu and Moses Chan. Ada recently got her pay raised to 20K RMB per episode for her participation in Zhenhuan Zhuan (甄嬛傳) and is the top paid among the HK actresses. Charmaine isn't weak either, as she disclosed her pay is comparable. She also indirectly bashes Myolie Wu, who recently purchased a HK$10 million luxury home after shooting just two Mainland dramas. Charmaine said: "I just have to shoot one drama and I can buy it!" As for Kevin Cheng, who has pocketed 30 million RMB just within 6 months of working in Mainland, Virgina reveals he plans to buy 3 Shatins.

Ada Choi's popularity in Mainland rapidly rises

After Zhenhuan Zhuan (甄嬛傳), Ada's popularity in Mainland rapidly rises, and it was rumored her salary went up to 20K RMB per episode, 15K more than Charmaine. However, Charmaine is recently shooting Marry Into Wealthy Family (嫁入豪門), it was also said her pay surpasses 20K? She smiled and did not deny: "That's good." Then she adds: "I don't know what others are making, it's just too tiring to make comparisons. As for my salary has always been changing. It's best that we are make money, salaries are business secrets." When speaking of Myolie recently buying a HK$10 million luxury home just after shooting two Mainland dramas? How many does Charmaine have to shoot to buy one herself? Charmaine boasted: "Just one! But of course I have to see if it fits my goals. I want to buy a home too, but the current housing prices aren't worth it."

Myolie Wu buys HK$10 million dream home

Couple Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong attended STVF together, and jointly expressed they haven't really seen each other because of their busy work schedules. Since last year until now, Myolie has already done 4 Mainland dramas, and was described by Virgina Lok that she's currently the highest paid TVB actress? Myolie said: "If I get paid any higher, then no one would want me. I am currently very pleased with my salary. In fact, each series pays differently. If the crew and co-stars are people I want to collaborate with, then a flat rate is all worth it." Is she paid 20K RMB per episode? She laughed: "I don't dare to comment too much on the money, but I'm very happy. Two Mainland series, and I can already buy my HK$10 million ideal luxury home. Now I can live closer to my family." Is Myolie planning to cohabit with Bosco? She stressed she lives with her 8 cats and sister. Bosco denied he's buying a diamond ring to propose to Myolie because his career is still the priority now.

Charmaine and Kevin were both at STVF promoting for their latest Mainland dramas Marry Into Wealthy Family (嫁入豪門) and Love And Passion (萬水千山風雨情) respectively. Because they appeared at different times, the rumored couple never got to meet. Charmaine said: "This is such a big event, I haven't seen him around, but it's so rare I saw Bobby (Au-Yeung), I have more fate with him!" She expressed her current love life is completely empty, asked if she has any pursuers? She laughed and said she must say yes. Has she thought of marrying into a wealthy family? She said: "I don't mind whether if I marry into wealthy family or not, the most important is happiness." It was rumored she's going to guest star in Beauty at War? Charmaine said: "TVB hasn't approached me. I wasn't able to participate earlier due to the schedule conflicts, such a pity. I bumped into Jonathan Chik in Hengdian, and we had dinner together."


Virgina Lok: Kevin plans to buy 3 Shatins

It was said Kevin Cheng's salary in Mainland is 25K per episode, when asked about Bosco Wong exposing his salary is close to 20K? Kevin heard the question wrong and said: "He gets 20K too? I don't know how much he earns, but if he really does get 20K, then he should treat me." In regards to Virgina Lok exposing: "Kevin's current goal is to buy 3 Shatins." Kevin jokingly complained: "Boss, it's a dream. I hope to give one to my mother, my future children and one to rent out. This way, my future children can have a place to live, I'm still working on it."

Reporters mentioned Charmaine also was at STVF, have they met? Kevin: "We'll chat if we meet, but not a dinner. Too many paparazzi here. I'm not afraid of rumors, just want to avoid unnecessary news." He is shooting long-term in Mainland, asked if he'll find a Mainland girlfriend? He continued his 'theory': "In 'dreams' yes, but 'dreams' could be anything!"

Ada, Moses, Kenny Wong and Christine Ng appeared at STVF to promote for TVB series Beauty at War. The crew is currently shooting in Hengdian, Ada took her daughter with her on the trip, convenient for her to look after her.

Moses' coffee gets everyone rushing to the restroom

When asked about her rumored 20K RMB per episode? She laughed and did not comment. Moses, standing besides her, teased that she's most popular. Aside from shooting, Moses also makes coffee for the crew. Moses laughed and said yesterday morning after he brew a special coffee for everyone to try, they all rushed to find the restroom. Ada said his coffee is diuretic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More