Monday, June 18, 2012

Ah Sa drunk takes off shoe in public celebrating Joey Yung's birthday

Yesterday (6/16), Joey Yung celebrated her 32nd birthday and promoted for her new film DIVA in Shanghai. Joey's boss Albert Yeung, her manager Mani Fok, Twins and Hu Ge were all present. After they finished at the Shanghai Film Festival, they went to enjoy the food in Shanghai. Later, they went to a nightclub to celebrate Joey's birthday. Other guests included Jackie Chan and Lam Suet.

Twins met the press together, but Ah Sa appeared drunk, as her face and ears were red. She screeched loudly saying that Joey forced her to drink. Ah Gil exposed Ah Sa's idol is Fukuyama Masaharu: "Fukuyama came to Shanghai, she really likes him!" The drunken Ah Sa quickly explained: "I only liked him back when I was still in school and watched TV dramas. At the time, I even fought for a husband with my classmates. I now have a new idol. (William Chan?) I'm not telling you." Wonder if Ah Sa was just in a good mood, but she appeared very relaxed and suddenly took off her heels despite being in public. Turns out she wanted to accommodate Ah Gil's height. Yesterday when Ah Sa sobered up, she wrote on Weibo: "Last night I was drunk...today I'm still drunk! A drunk Sa."

Had a few drinks herself, Joey was in a great mood when she did the interview. She joked she's only 23 years old. When speaking of her life's major event (marriage)? She said: "Earlier someone told me that so and so was interested in me, I really don't feel it. I will now have to slowly try to feel it. (Find a boyfriend in Shanghai?) I'm a native born Hong Kong girl, should just stick with HK guys!" She also said she just finished recording for her Mandarin album. Besides madly using her 'friendship cards', Joey was constantly trying to change her singing bad habits and hopes everyone will enjoy the [songs]. Accomplishment is her birthday wish.

"DIVA" costar Hu Ge gives birthday kiss

Also, yesterday afternoon Joey and Hu Ge attended the press conference to their new film DIVA. The event organizers rolled out a diva birthday cake to celebrate Joey's birthday. During the time, Joey hand motioned Hu Ge asking him for a birthday kiss, but unfortunately Hu Ge didn't understand and Joey had to say it directly before he could give her a reaction. Joey said she had a pleasant collaboration with Hu Ge and Chapman To because they met up to go drinking every day after work. Because of this she got the nickname of 'pineapple'. She said: "Which means 'sei bat por'. They said I'm always looking at their SMS and knows everything." Yesterday after work, Joey flew back to HK to celebrate her birthday with her mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More