Friday, May 18, 2012

Sire Ma and William Chak have 'dating' chemistry

In the latest TVB costume series House of Harmony and Vengeance, Sire Ma and William Chak develop a relationship and have created lots of romantic sparks! In the series, Sire plays a dancer and has a crush on her image adviser William. "Because William and JJ [Jia] also have a relationship, and at the time my role thought he liked JJ's type of girls. So I always had to be like JJ, put on heavy makeup and wear sexy clothing. I created a lot of trouble!"

Sire also praised William's diligence in real life and that he knows how to look after the people around him. She said: "I remember we had a scene, where I had to jump into the hot spring. The hot spring had disinfectant added into it, so when I was immersed into the water, it made my throat feel uncomfortable and I felt like coughing. But because the scene was about me passing out, William knew to give me a little shake when he carried me out and that helped blur my appearance on camera, otherwise we would have had to retake the scene several times!"

William frankly expressed they are both under the same manager, so they know each other well in private. He also praised Sire is a good actress and she has an easy to get along personality. In the series, William plays a pretty boy who always wants to look good. William laughed and said in real life, he's quite particular about his looks too: "Most important for guys is to be neat and tidy, but you know I like to play sports and Kung Fu. With exception of having to put on makeup for work, I usually don't really care about these things in my personal life, haha."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More