Monday, May 14, 2012

Raymond Lam's Macau concert - extremely Chok showing off muscular arms

EEG singer Raymond Lam kicked off his Light Up My Life Concert 2012 - Macau Stop last night at the Cotai Strip CotaiArena. His junior Mag Lam was his guest performer and his cousin Lin Xiawei and younger brother were in the audience to support him. Raymond didn't lose his 'King of Chok' character as he had everything including a hot wink while blowing a kiss and showed off his muscular arms. He even went off stage to shake hands with fans and take pictures. This attracted continuous screams from the 15,000 people from the audience.

Raymond expressed he has been busy shooting for new series Highs and Lows, and is fortunate to have many action scenes to help him keep fit. "Many of my concert costumes show the arms, so I have to concentrate on training my little 'mice'. (Filming so much, your losing your voice?) My voice was a little hoarse tonight. When the director was sick, I told him not to get too close." Asked if he pushed out all his Chok power? He laughed: "More like 'Chok hei' (frustration), I've been working over 10 hours in the last 10 days, I haven't had any time to sleep. It's already really good that I didn't pass out on stage!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More