Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oscar Leung rumored to be involved in a criminal case

Oscar Leung rose to popularity from the TVB series L'Escargot, where he played the role 'Kwan Yee Gor'. Recently, he was suddenly involved in some gossips. It was rumored Oscar was involved in a criminal case that occurred last Friday (5/4th) with a young girl at a bar. Yesterday Oscar expressed over the phone: "At first, I just laughed it off, but then it was rumored of sexual harassment, then changed to sexual harassment and beating. Eventually the rumors developed to rape too. Friends have called me to ask about the rumor, my family has been very worried about me and I just feel so troubled. I'm very unhappy and I'm afraid this might affect my image. Actually up until now, nobody has contacted me and I have considered personally paying a visit to the police station to get an understanding of the situation, but then I don't know which police station to go to. I don't know what kind of practical joke this is or who did it, but I am very innocent. I am clueless as to what the entire issue is."

TVB Director of Foreign Affairs (Tsang Sing Ming) responded to the Oscar's rumor: "I have already contacted Miss Lok (Virgina) and Oscar about this. The case occurred last Friday at a bar. Oscar's manager said Oscar has been busy shooting series lately and basically has no time to go to the bar. As for the rumor, they have no brains, I don't know why the are such rumors. If there was such incident, the police would be hunting Oscar down or ask TVB for help to contact Oscar, but we have not received any notice." It was rumored, the case involves another female artist by the surname of Kwan. Last night, Oscar was initially suppose to be back at TVB City to work on his new series, but he did not appear. It was said he will publicly respond to the incident at the promotional event for his new series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More