Saturday, May 5, 2012

Niki Chow longs to jump out of the entertainment circle

Yesterday Niki Chow accepted a radio interview with Mak Ling Ling and Winnie. Recently Niki has been labeled as the 'High Level Sing Lui', she frankly expressed she did not know about it, she said: "Depends on how you see it, perhaps some people think its a derogative term, but I won't take that label. I really enjoy my single life now, most important is I'm happy." Niki reveals she currently does have a pursuer, and believes eating out with the opposite sex is just normal social interactions. However, she has not encountered her Mr. Right yet. When asked if she's not dating because she was hurt before? Niki explained: "No, its part of the maturing process. I wouldn't say I'm afraid or have a phobia [on dating]."

Niki also reveals TVB has intentions to sign her to become a 'biological daughter' (contracted artist), but she expressed the topic of contracts is confidential and sensitive. Her current relationship with TVB is no different from a 'biological daughter'. Is it because rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng is still with TVB and she's afraid of bumping into him? Niki said: "I haven't considered that many things, but the rumors have been going on for so long, I don't think it matters. I just don't want to pressure myself too much. I want to do other things outside of the entertainment circle too."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More