Friday, May 25, 2012

Jessica Hsuan's Mainland drama ratings breaks record; Discloses main reason of leaving TVB

Jessica Hsuan has recently charged up north to shoot Mainland dramas. The other night, she appeared at the Men In Black III HK premiere. She expressed she does not have a boyfriend yet because she's been busy with her Mainland work. She just came back from Beijing, and expressed her latest drama with Benny Chan Love Amongst War (薛平貴與王寶釧) has broke the TV rating record on the Mainland channel. The drama been the top rated in 10 consecutive weeks. Jessica expressed her happiness and said: "I couldn't believe, I have known Benny Chan for some 10 years, but we're only collaborating after we left TVB." When speaking of TVB artists leaving the company and then bombing their old company is wrong? Jessica is known for her straightforward personality, but this time she blandly expressed: "Each person has their own reason when leaving a company, I understand. Perhaps because they want better development, more money or for some other reasons, but I believe my decision to leave is right. After all, I have been with TVB for over 10 years and considered an artist that signed the longest management contract with them. It is about time that I go out and take that first step."

Does she feel she has more freedom and space working outside of TVB? Jessica is grateful that TVB gave her all those opportunities that got her the fame she has today. She also took the opportunity to disclose the main reason for her leaving the company: "Because the internal personnel changed a lot. We all have different work styles and coordination and can't work well together. In the past, I have always had pleasant collaborations. I am getting older, and have already pass the point of working for money. If I'm unhappy at work, then I leave. Now that I have left, I'm feeling quite happy."

When her plastic surgery accusation was bought up again, Jessica was furious. Earlier a plastic surgery company in Mainland invited her to be their spokesperson and implied she got a boob job. Jessica was still upset at the incident: "Because the contract was different from what was discussed before, so I decided to turn down that job. At the time, I was very angry, I felt a little insulted. I'm not opposing boob jobs, but it is just I'm not too happy that I'm getting accused for doing it. I've encountered these incidents after I left my maternal home (TVB), so I've learned a lesson for the future and will be more careful in accepting jobs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More