Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ella Koon injured from using real guns with Raymond Lam in a scene

Yesterday TVB new series Highs and Lows was shooting a gun fight scene in Sai Kung. The scene was about Raymond Lam and Ella Koon hunting down Ben Wong, and discovers he mixed the drugs with water. Then the two chased after the truck with the drugs in it and a gun fight started. Raymond and Ella were using real guns for the scene, so the gun shot sounds could be more realistic. Ella even got a cut from the real gun, and immediately teased Raymond for not caring about her. Ella's hand was also bleeding from the cut, she said: "With the site of 'red' (blood), that means our series' TV ratings will be a great hit."

Filming under the blazing sun, Raymond was sweating tremendously and had to take off his jacket before the shoot to avoid getting a heatstroke. As they are using real guns this time, Raymond said: "The gun I have in my hand is real. The bullets used in the scene still had half of the gunpowder and has pretty strong recoil. The last time I remember using a gun was when I was shooting Golden Faith's (2002) finale."

This year, Raymond has done many action films/series, so he believes he's in a good physical state for his upcoming concert. Raymond said: "This time, I love my straightforward and rough role. In the last 2-3 years, my roles were usually gentlemen, but I don't understand why my role as the CIB senior inspector, always have to 'gossip' and participate in these arrest operations."

Ella greatly complained of how hot the weather was and that filming was difficult. After learning a lesson from last time, where she almost got a heatstroke, this time she brought water with her and took off her jacket whenever she could. She expressed: "I'm always following Raymond running here and there, it's pretty difficult. I think I'm losing 2 pounds each day. Raymond runs really fast, I wonder if he was in track and field before!" Standing besides her, Raymond laughed and said he was on the swim team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More