Friday, May 25, 2012

Edwin Siu to get a wife before age 40

Lately, Edwin Siu's repeated appearance in series has boosted his popularity. His earlier performances in Daddy Good Deeds and Gloves Come Off was well acclaimed, but he keeps his relationships low-key. His only rumored girlfriend is artist Gigi Ho (HK TV presenter). Edwin admits he does not like to keep mentioning his relationships, "I won't deliberately talk about my relationships. Start off as friends first, then after some time, think about taking the relationship further. (You didn't have many rumors over the years?) I've been really afraid of rumors, don't want to cause too much trouble, so I'm not very close with the female artists. Every time I shoot a series, the [relationship] just stops there."

35 year old Edwin expressed he has heavier workload due to his recent series. Asked if he's actively saving up for marriage? He laughed and said his greatest wish is to buy a home: "Looking for a dream house. I like the lower units or maybe homes in the village. I don't want to be near too many people. (Then get married?) Not thinking about that yet, after all I'll have a decision before age 40. If you don't see me married by then, then I'm really not going to marry!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More