Sunday, May 20, 2012

Edison Chen talks about Nicholas-Cecilia's damaged marriage

Known as a 'bad boy', Edison Chen accepted DJ Ocean Chan's nowTV interview and talks about his sex photo scandal and Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung's marriage crisis in detail. When speaking of Hong Kong, Edison loves and hates the city. HK is considered a place where he grew up and at the same time, the place is where he is most pressured.

Recalling the sex photo scandal, Edison said: "I've completely gotten over it. Perhaps saying this is too extreme, but in fact I have already prepared for death and it's not that I'm thinking of ways to go die faster, but its more like if this is my last day, I can say to myself: 'I've lived well before.'"

When speaking of Nicholas and Cecilia's damaged marriage, Ocean expressed her pity for Edison because no matter what, he's always going to be in between Nicholas and Cecilia. Edison said: "I don't really care, I only care if they care (in English). I believe these things, it is more or less created by the media. I don't believe I have the power to end their marriage, and make them separate. To me, marriage is a very serious matter. If there were a lot of issues before, then there will be many many reasons that leads to a divorce. I don't think you need to pity me."

It was said he and Cecilia's relationship never ended? Edison just lightly sighed: "Why don't I ask these group of people (the media) to write a script for us. I also hope to start shooting a film and recruit someone to write a story. Cecilia and Nic are both my friends, so if I have affected them, I do feel a little sorry." Ocean asked after the crisis, has Edison contacted Nic? He said: "I feel we are still friends. Before his debut in the industry, we already knew each other. During my teen years, the years that changed my life, he was there with me. It is impossible to forget those days. I still feel, if we are to meet again, it would be an extremely joyous feeling. I hope."

After many years, still haven't met, has Edison ever tried to pick up the phone and call Nic? Edison said: "In fact it is very simple, someone asked me why I don't contact this person. Honestly speaking, I may not necessarily have his phone number. I also don't how to be going around asking others for his phone number. Then that will start gossips. I just believe talking over the phone may not be the best way. After all, I believe there will be one day we will meet again. I hope that day, we can keep in touch again. (Will you greet him in a very natural way?) I will, definitely will." Edison feels his relationship with Nic is like a brotherly feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More