Friday, April 27, 2012

Natalie Tong gives it all she got on the bed scene with Raymond Wong

Natalie Tong had always gone down the filial girl path. In her new series Gloves Come Off, she plays Raymond Wong's girlfriend, the two will go through three phases from dating to marriage and finally to having a baby. She frankly expressed the majority of her roles in the past were young See Mui or younger sister roles. This time, her role goes from a young girl to a mature woman. She said: "This role is different from the previous young girl roles I had. Before I played a young girl because I really was a young girl then, but in the last two years I have matured a lot, and have reached to another level in my acting. When I was shooting this series, I had great emotional changes."

First time shooting a bed scene, Natalie gives it all she got and will show some skin with Raymond Wong. She said the bed scene this time is her limit as to how sexy she gets. Natalie expressed: "That was the last scene, and the director told me before that I won't have any clothes on. I thought he was just joking, but when we started shooting it, he wasn't joking. It was just the private parts of the body was covered with tape. This is my first time revealing so much." She expressed if she had to do a bikini catwalk, she would definitely turn it down, but since its necessary for the show, she can accept it.

When asked if she'll be an unmarried mother? Natalie said: "Actually in today's society, do we really have to have that marriage certificate in order to have a baby? To me, that piece of paper is not that important, but actually what's more important is if two people can really live the rest of their lives together."

Natalie said her current love life is completely empty, fate will naturally come when its time. She does, however, have several pursuers, but no one of them are suitable for her. She said: "When I was younger, I went to meet people with a blank mind, but now two people will have to chat a bit before finding out if the relationship will work out. I really want to find my Mr. Right, someone that is truly right for me. However, leave it to fate. I'm not rushed at all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More