Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kevin Cheng too busy, no time for physical therapy to treat injuries

Yesterday Kevin Cheng attended a BMW event as their ambassador. A fan of BMWs, Kevin drove a convertible to the event and excitedly said: "Will this M5 be given to me as a gift?" Unfortunately, in the end Kevin only got a model of the car. Later during the interview, he expressed his disappointment: "So disappointed! I thought I'll get that car. The car I have now is very small, just the key is very big. Actually, I have pretty good fate with the jockey club and BMW. I'm a member of the jockey club, and they always ask me if I'm going to raise a horse, but it's not the right time now. I have great interest in the jockey club, I like physical activity and playing ball."

When asked if he usually drives a pretty girl in a nice car? He laughed: "I do have that hope, but take it step by step. I don't have time to do personal things now. This year I already shot two series and will start my third one in the next few days in Mainland. Let's see if I'll have more time next year to engage in other things. There are a lot of things in life that we need to balance." When speaking of 'finding a girl' after he finishes 'finding money'? He said men should be career-oriented.

A few days ago, Kevin went to see a Chinese doctor. It turns out that due to the car accident that he was involved in last year in Mainland, there are signs of shifting in his neck and back. However to avoid causing worries to his mother, he did not say anything. He said: "Actually some injuries require physical therapy, but I haven't had time to do so. When I was shooting a scene in Shanghai where I had to jump off the second floor, I moved [my back/neck] a little and that day I could just put it all back in place! Even now, when I make small movements, my back would feel uncomfortable, so I can't chok anymore!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More