Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kenneth Ma likes rumors about him

TVB Siu Sang Kenneth Ma was shooting for an all new advertisement for a skincare center and has made a breakthrough in his usual style. Kenneth had on a tuxedo accompanied by a bow tie and curly hair. This is a style he has never tried before and even he shouted: "Turns out I could have a curly hair too, truly a breakthrough! Although at first I wasn't really used to it, but its getting better as I look at it. I love it!" It is clear that Kenneth cares more about his beauty than before. During the photo shoot, he was constantly looking in the mirror, afraid his hair would get messed up. When asked if he wants to attract more fans? He said: "Indeed, I care more about my beauty than in the past because I understand appearance is very important to an artist. As for if I can attract the opposite and more fans, that would be a bonus!"

Also, this year Kenneth's career has been doing well, but he personally feels he lacks rumors, otherwise he could be even more famous. Since Kenneth's debut, he had rumors with Margie Tsang, Kate Tsui, Nancy Wu and other female stars, but he expressed: "Everyone is afraid of rumors, but I'm afraid I don't have enough rumors. After all, it is much better [with rumors]!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More