Monday, April 23, 2012

Joey Yung's pursuers: Counting to the letter Z!; Raymond Lam supports Kevin Cheng

Mr. and Mrs. Albert Yeung led EEG artists Nicholas Tse, Joey Yung, Leo Ku, Charlene Choi, Raymond Lam, Sherman Chung, etc. on a brand name car to attend the [b]70th Emperor Group Anniversary Celebration[/i]. Kevin Cheng and Gillian Chung were absent because of work. Nicholas and Joey stood on either side of their boss, clearly conveying their big brother and sister status. EEG also sent out over a 1,000 employees to create a '70' sign. Mr. Yeung and his wife (Luk Siu Man) hosted the opening ceremony and announced that they have donated HK$10 million to charity.

Nicholas, who has already established his own production company 'Post Production Office Limited (PO朝霆)', expressed his company is planning to be listed on the stock market. He said: "Still considering it. I heard it's GEM Listing, but I hope to be on the Main Board Listing." He also reveals that he'll be heading to Beijing late-May to open another branch of his company. When asked if he'll teach his two sons how to do business? He said: "That's a good suggestion, my youngest son (Quintus) is better because he's not as naughty as his older brother (Lucas)."

Asked if there are often female stars knocking on his door or pursuing him while he's working in Mainland? He denied that he's a 'suen poon' (best deal) and stressed once again, the rumor that Mainland actress Yang Mi knocked on his door is not true. As if he'll open up and start a new relationship? He said: "Work comes first, no one comes to me, I'm a boring person." He also expressed he hasn't thought about finding a girlfriend.

When mentioning the rumors that TVB plans to make a celebrity version of Bride Wannabes, pop queen Joey Yung claimed she's not a 'sing lui': "Won't be me for a long time, I'm not first on the list. Ah Gil (Gillian Chung) isn't dating, why isn't she one? And I have to be one (a sing lui)?" Joey said with interest that she has a lot of pursuers besides her: "Counting to the letter Z! I have upright looks, my personality isn't naggy and I'm pretty fit too. I'm not going to worry too much, if I have a worry look, then that wouldn't be good!"

Also, Raymond Lam responds to the criticisms on Kevin Cheng's poor performance in new series Gloves Come Off. Raymond strongly supported: "In terms of the ethics of a professional actor, he is way exceeding. He did everything he could to maintain the best state, I admire him greatly. (He was said that he's disrespectful?) I collaborated with him in several series and it has been fine, we are great friends in private!" Raymond expressed he has not heard of the rumors that because Kevin is trying avoid him, he switched to another label under EEG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More