Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jo Kwon admits his first kiss was with After School’s Lizzy

2AM member Jo Kwon admitted that his first kiss took place on television.

On the April 16th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Good Day‘, Jo Kwon opened up about his first kiss that was briefly talked about on MBC’s ‘Radio Star‘.

The singer who bashfully refused to reveal any detail information on ‘Radio Star’ admitted during his interview with ‘Good Day’ that his first kiss took place on a sitcom.

Jo Kwon previously took on a role on MBC’s hit sitcom ‘All My Love‘, and filmed a kiss scene with After School member Lizzy.

The singer also talked about his muscular physique. “I don’t have to exercise regularly to maintain my body shape anymore. When people see me wearing long-sleeves, they tend to think I’m rather skinny. But when I wear short sleeves in the summer, a lot of people are surprised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More